Aug 12, 2011

Let's meet the design team...and a little guessing game!



Photobucket

Thanks for the overwhelming support for our new challenge site! We are so glad that there are so many altered enthusiasts! :) Today we would like to introduce our awesome design team! 

Yes, we are so lucky these amazingly talented ladies agreed to share their creative inspirations right here on LESSology! :) You will get to meet them individually in the next few weeks.

You may notice that there's a mystery member slot?
Ahhhh....I did say we will be having some fun activities right? Any guesses as to who this mystery member might be?

The mystery will be unveiled on Monday. I promise. :)
 

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woot woot! :):):):):):):):):)

Anita Kejriwal said...

its YOU!!!!

Crafterkhush said...

I bet it you's YOU...!!

Isha Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isha Gupta said...

I think my answer was wrong....It's not you but Angi

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

I think its you Yvonne.

RiNNE said...

It's MEEEEE!!!!!

Just kidding, folks! How I wish!

It's Yvonne!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Yvonne, how could you forget yourself?

DonnaMundinger said...

Well, I'm certainly hoping it's you, Yvonne! xxD

Rose said...

AWESOME & TALENTED DT!!!

guess i will have to guess it is you Yvonne also :)

Audrey Frelx said...

I'm going to say it's you too!!!

Susan said...

I just stumbled onto your site and I am so excited to follow! I mainly do paper crafting but I also love to alter things. This will be fun!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Linda said...

My guess is Angi.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my altered 6 drawer box.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful team!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, ladies!

Unknown said...

How fun!!! Cant wait to see who gets it!
kacee

Sarah said...

hhmmm...who could it be??? ;)