Apr 3, 2012

LESSology Challenge #13: Creative projects of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam


Photobucket

Hello altered enthusiasts! Are you ready for some inspiration from the design team? Let's see how design team members Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam interpreted LESSology Challenge #13: Chest of drawers


Kirsty Vittetoe

Hello readers, this is Kirsty here and my project for LESSology Challenge #13 Chests of Drawers.

Since Easter is coming, I thought a little Easter Treat Drawer would be nice





I started by making a match box, only in bigger size because what I want in the drawer is yummy little M&M easter chocolate eggs





now you can decorate the top of the drawer


never throw away any bits and pieces of ribbons or trims even they are only 1" in length, they will be great for small project like this


I added cardboard to give "body" to this robin egg



You got a little drawer filled with Easter treats, now I am thinking maybe one isn't enough, I better go get some more done....



Yvonne Yam


Hello there! It's Yvonne here to share how I interpreted LESSology Challenge #13: Chest of drawers challenge.

Chest of drawers

Can you guess where I got my "drawers" from?


Little packaging boxes for little trinkets....in my "keep-for-a-rainy-day" stash..*LOL*


Just added an ice-cream stick and a mirrored embellishment on each box. And tied up my "chest of drawers" [filled with little trinkets]with twine....hmmm I think someone may be getting some happy mail soon! *winks*

Ahhh...some fun ideas for LESSology Challenge #13: Chest of drawersWe would love to see your entries for this challenge! Please read our challenge rules to ensure eligibility for our prizes. :)

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love loveeeeee what you both created! Gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How cool is that chest of drawers with little trinkets, love the ice-cream stick idea and pretty "knob" for the drawers!!! Beautiful job Yvonne!!!!

Tracey said...

WOW.....what great ideas. Love them both:)

Shahrul Niza said...

WOW ladies. How cute are these little drawers!! I LOVE them as they make great gifts. So inspiring.

Isha Gupta said...

Love both the projects...TFS

alexandra s.m. said...

awwwwww...absolutely gorgeous work Ladies!
TFS~

cotts said...

Thanks for the inspiration....both of these are fabulous!

~amy~ said...

FAB inspiration girls!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh these are so cute! I love them both! Kristy, your chest of drawers would also make a great Mother's Day gift and Yvonne, yours would make a great Father's Day Gift!

Hugs,

Chriss