Jul 3, 2012

LESSology Challenge #16: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam


Photobucket

Ready to check out how our design team tackled LESSology Challenge #16: Bubble boy or girl? Today we get creatively inspired by Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam. 


Kirsty Vittetoe

Hello it's me Kirsty here, and my project for LESSology Challenge #16 - Bubble Boy/Girl

I pick up this tea cup at the thrift store few days ago, I want something really vintage looking and I love the shape of this one


stuffed my little tea cup with foam


and my little sailor boy is ready to set sail....



he said: "Will you sail away with me?"





Hello friends! It's Yvonne here to share my mini album using bubble wrap.


Play mini album cover


I love how bits of bubble wrap add such a nice texture without being bulky and heavy.


I used watercolour paper as my base so that I could mist on both sides. Can you spot where's my bubble wrap?





I love how you can add paint on bubble wrap too! :)



Have the ladies inspired you to take a spin with some bubble wrap? We know you have some at home! *winks*  Come play along with LESSology Challenge #16: Bubble boy or girl.



8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! I am loving both of your projects!! They are amazing!!!

~amy~ said...

awesome ladies!!!

Shahrul Niza said...

Stunning projects, ladies!!.

Lynnda said...

Great and wonderful ladies... I love them both... hugs...xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects!
Hugs xx

Katy said...

These are awesome!!

Linda said...

Hi Yvonne and Kirsty, These are wonderful creations. I have to say this one had me a little stumped. Today I found some of the big bubble wrap like you used Yvonne. I have to give that a try now. Yours looks great. I absolutely love that little teacup Kirsty. So very sweet. Thanks for sharing all your talent ladies.
Hugs,
Linda

cotts said...

Gosh...wow again, you girls are all so clever with such wonderfull imaginations. Both projects work so well and the bubblewrap blends in and adds great texture and visual impression.