Jul 5, 2012

LESSology Challenge #16: Creative inspiration from Shahrul Niza

Photobucket

Hello there altered enthusiasts! Ready to check out what DT member Shahrul Niza made for LESSology Challenge #16: Bubble boy or girl?


Photobucket

Hi, it's Shahrul. Here's to share what I made for this month's challenge; a door-knob sign for a baby boy's nursery using some bubble wraps, a circle binder, fabric scraps and a few simple embellishments.


 The circle binder is big enough to go through door knobs. In this project, I chose not to use bubble wraps as a medium for stamping but paint the letters 'SHH' on the bubble wrap instead. I used blue thread to better outline the letters. So, just put the sign up on the door when the baby is sleeping :).


The metal owl clock clip-on is a flea market find. So cute. It has a clock that shows baby's sleeping time :).

Can't wait to see how this challenge inspires you!. Hugs.


Come play along with LESSology Challenge #16: Bubble boy or girlPlease read our challenge rules to ensure eligibility for our prizes. :)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! So adorable!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

My oh my, can this get any cuter!!!!

~amy~ said...

Super cute!!!!

Katy said...

This is so awesome! Love it! :)

Lynnda said...

Awesome... this is super cute!!! Hugs...xoxo

Linda said...

This is wonderful! I love how you used the bubble wrap. Amazing.

Candace Jedrowicz said...

How perfectly adorable!

cotts said...

Oh wow I love this, its so different, interesting and what a great idea!