Jul 10, 2012

LESSology Challenge #16: Creative inspiration of Linda Lapotka

Photobucket

Are you working hard on your entries for LESSology Challenge #16: Bubble boy or girl? How about a little creative inspiration from design team member Linda Lapotka?


Linda Lapotka


Hi There, We have a another great challenge for you this month. I must admit I had a harder time getting started but it sure was fun using bubble wrap. Now I know I will be using it again.  The design team came up with some amazing and wonderful ideas for you.

I created a card. The background and the bubbles are created with bubble wrap.
Products used:
Raisin Boat: Cardstock Aqua Breeze, Lavender Bloom and Forget Me Not.
Stamp Set Raisin Boat: Splash
SU: Touch of Kindness
Ink: Memento; ink Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, SU ink; Baja Breeze 
Tonic punch 
and 
Bubble Wrap 

You can watch how I made my card in the video below.




Isn't this such a cute little project? We would love to see how you utilize bubble wrap. Come play along with LESSology Challenge #16: Bubble boy or girl! Please read our challenge rules to ensure eligibility for our prizes. :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is just beautiful linda!!!! loveeeeeeeeee it!!!

~amy~ said...

super fun...love the colors!

Shahrul Niza said...

What a darling card, Linda! Love the bubble oozing out of the tub :)

Candace Jedrowicz said...

This is so much fun! I love that she included actual bubble wrap bubbles!

Lynnda said...

BEautiful... love the colors here... hugs...xoxo