Jul 16, 2012

LESSology Challenge #16: Guest designer Spardha Angra

Photobucket


Let's say hello to our guest designer for LESSology Challenge #16: Bubble boy or girl - Spardha Angra! :)


Greetings crafters!
I am Spardha, a soon-to-be second year architecture student { woohoo for that! } and a crafter from India. I haven’t really been in touch with the craft world as my college schedule doesn't give me enough time to scrap but I am really honored to be a guest designer for this month. I have been crafting since I was five but entered the world of scrapbooking six years ago. I love the LESSology blog and I always try to accommodate out-of-the-box materials on my projects as it’s fun to be different. I am currently designing for Pie Lane. I have experimented with all styles and fortunately or unfortunately I don’t stick to a particular style. I can make clean and simple projects one day and vintage and shabby the other. I love making scrapbooks as much as I love making cards and altered projects.




For this challenge I decorated my “TRAVEL ALBUM  COVER”, a suitcase to accommodate my vacation album. 





I stamped with bubble wrap using paints, it’s pretty easy to stamp, gives a great texture and you can simply throw it after use if it gets messy!




To add the “packing” effect to the cover, I simply wrapped a butterfly card in bubble wrap.. looks cute!




Materials Used:
Paper: Making Memories Panorama pack
Embellishments: Acrylic embellishments, AC Thickers, Epoxy Stickers,
DCWV Travel Stack Chipboard Box
Others: Bubble wrap, Poster Paints, MS 3-in-1 Classic Butterfly Punch,
Silhouette SD, Baggage claim tag and handbag tag.



Wow! That's a really cool project Spardha and awesome use of the bubble wrap! What do you think? Please leave a little love for our awesome guest!


If you are inspired to use your bubble wrap in creative ways, please play along with LESSology Challenge #16: Bubble boy or girl, we would love to see your entries! :)

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

WOW amazing project!!! Great use of bubble !!! Awesome... HUgs...xoxo

Crafterkhush said...

Spardha Angra is back with a bang.. WOW-ie.. This is super.. Love the way you have incorporated the bubble wrap in your travel suitcase.. good work!

Shahrul Niza said...

Fabulous suitcase album! Love all the details & that butterfly bubble wrap is so cute :).

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee how you used the bubble wrap!!!! Thanks for joining us this month!!!!