May 14, 2013

LESSology Challenge #25: Creative inspiration of Linda Lapotka


 photo Challenge--25-For-the-love-of-fabricdesignteamprojects_zpse276fc2f.jpg

Hello friends! Ready for a little more creative inspiration? Let's see what design team member Linda Lapotka came up with for LESSology Challenge #25: For the love of fabric.



Hello There! Oh boy do I love this challenge. I found some American Fabric at a garage sale and needed to make some stick pins for a swap I am in. So when the ideas started coming for this swap I was in 7th heaven.
I took the fabric and made some little bags. I filled them with crushed walnuts.


  
Then I made some little cloth match books, and added some lace and ribbon.

Next I added the stick pins.

I finished them off with a little button and a snap.

Here is the video of what I did.



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo fabulous!!!! LOVING what you did with the fabric!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty and fun!!!!

Lynnda said...

WOW this is so pretty... and so fun!... hugs...x