May 20, 2013

LESSology Challenge #25: Guest designer Kishley

 photo Announcing-our-guest-designer-Kishley_zpsad6249d7.jpg

Our guest designer this month is Kishley of Kishley's Studio. :) Let's check out how she was inspired by LESSology Challenge #25: For the love of fabric.



Hi everyone, I am Kishley, an avid papercrafter, a compulsive hoarder, someone who loves to travel and a doting mom with a touch of craziness to add a little zing to life.

I am no good in planning things, so much so that i made this fabric-album-cover project almost as soon as i got the mail from LESSology to be a GD and yet I am running to post it to them on time.


I made a mini album for my daughter and i am going to fill this in with pictures of her and other family members. Grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and us.


I have used fabric for first and last page of papermania bare basics chipboard album and colored sides of inside pages with metallic marker. It gives a nice feel to the complete album.


I embellished the cover with fabric flowers, feathers, Family-label, Alpha flowers and my colorful anklet. I lost its other pair and it just went with the colors of this album.
Hope you like what i made.
Love,
Kishley

Isn't it a sweet album? I especially love the colourful anklet she added. It adds such a special touch. Please leave a little love for our guest Kishley.

Hope she has inspired you to play along with LESSology Challenge #25: For the love of fabric. We would love for you to play along!:)

5 comments:

Lynnda said...

What a beautiful mini album!.... love it... hugs..x

SD pooja said...

Lovely album !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks for joining us this month!! I loveeeeeeee your album! GORGEOUS!!

Mitralee said...

SUPER COOL and I love the added touch of the bead anklet!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful album, glad you join us this month!