May 30, 2013

Meet LESSology design team member Mitra Pratt!


 photo LESSology-meet-design-team-member-Mitra_zps61da4c2d.jpg


We are pleased to welcome Mitra Pratt to the LESSology design team! :)


HEY! Waving inky fingers! This is Mitra from the North Country in upstate New York. I live between two towns that have four colleges between them.  We have approximately the same number of college bars as thrift stores! I do so love thrift stores. I like to take something that is nearly free and mix it up with modge podge, spray paint, vintage book pages, and alcohol inks to make something unique and special.

I am over the top excited to be asked to design for the LESSology Blog. I love their challenges and using something recycled is good training for life. Shopping around the house or up-cycling not only saves you money but makes you appreciate your talent when you improve it!

My life is quiet here in the middle of nowhere although two kids, two dogs, and one feisty cat do their best to keep me on my toes. I have the opportunity to work at home long distance in another state. That also keeps me out of trouble.

Here's a look at some of Mitra's fave projects...






Please leave a little love for Mitra! :)

10 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Just THE PERFECT FIT...if a challenge site was made for you to be a DT member, Mitra, this is it:):) SOOOOO happy to see you here & always love seeing your OTpers:):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Sheila said...

Yay, mitra! I am from that area too and it's good to have crafting to keep us busy during the long winter months! Congrats!

SD pooja said...

Wow ! One more reason to pop at Lessology blog !Fantastic projects by Mitra ! Looking forward to seeing more fab creations here.I totally agree with Mitra about up-cycling !

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Welcome to the team Mitra!!!

Mitralee said...

THANKS!!! (blushing!)

Lynnda said...

Welcome to the team Mitra... these projects are beautifully done... Awesome!!!.... hugs....x

Lisa Minckler said...

WOO HOO!!! Way to Go Mitra :)

Shahrul Niza said...

Congrats, Mitra!!. You're certainly in for a treat :). Looking forward to see & be inspired by your creations!. HUGS.

Ella Swan said...

Finally I made it here to give Mitra a woot!! A nicer person more in love with arty OTPs you'd be hard pressed to find!!! Congrats!!!!