Oct 9, 2013

LESSology Challenge #30: Creative inspiration of Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni


 photo Challenge30-Kitchen-Raid-design-team-projects_zpsa14a5523.jpg

Ready for another round of creative inspiration for LESSology Challenge #30: Kitchen Raid? Let's check out how design team members Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni raided their kitchens! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek photo Design-team-member-Julie.gif 

Hi everyone! Julie with you here today to share my take on this month's challenge! I had a lot of fun with this month's challenge of raiding my kitchen to find something to create with!! :)

I had these wooden spoons and believe it or not ... I had this Hallmark shopping bag in a drawer (caused I liked the saying on it ... and I knew I would be making something with it someday! LOL!!) 




I made a canvas with the goodies above :) 











Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge ~~ Julie :)


 photo Design-team-member-Lynnda.gif


Hello ...
Today it's my turn to reveal what I did for LESSology Challenge #30 - Kitchen Raid..
This is another FUN challenge!... There are so many upcycled items in the kitchen that I can create for this Challenge!!! [Go get ready and RAID your kitchen!!] {LOL}
Okay I admit...I'm being lazy...so I decide to go easy !!!
 I used my cutting board to create this wall hanging!!!
The cutting board...

Look!!! All dolled-up ... Tadaaa... here is my wall hanging!!!
 Some closed-up photos....


I really can't wait to see what you all will create for this challenge!! - Lynnda


9 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Ladies, awesome projects!!!

Shylaashree said...

innovative

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Lovely projects...can't wait to get my hands on the wooden spoons and the cutting board from my kitchen. Very inspiring...

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

A great challenge indeed! Beautiful amazing creations! :-)

Lynnda said...

Woohoo.... Julie I love what you've came with! Brilliant idea!!! Amazing upcycled project!... Awesome... hugs...x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lynnda!!! I love love love what you did with that cutting board!! So bright and FUN!!!!

SD pooja said...

I loved both the projects....very inspiring to raid the kitchen ..:D

Suman Pandit said...

Amazing projects, Julie and Lynnda !!
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Two brilliant ladies with two amazing creation!