Nov 1, 2013

Meet LESSology design team member Lizzy Hill!


 photo LESSology-meet-design-team-member-Lizzy_zpsec664e67.jpg

We are pleased to welcome the talented Lizzy Hill to the LESSology family! :)

__________________

Hi, my name is Lizzy Hill & I am both thrilled & honoured to be here as a new DT member at LESSOLOGY.

I’ve got two grown boys, a very patient hubby, one spoilt dog & even more spoilt grandson! Plenty of scrappy material there!

I really get a buzz exploring different scrappy techniques as well as scrapping memories. I’ve been scrapping for a  few years & enjoy creating layouts, cards & Off the Page projects…& lately I’ve started on Project Life. My style is eclectic – don’t you LOOOVE that phrase – which probably means my style changes wildly depending on WHAT I’m scrapping, the PRODUCTS I’m using, or how I FEEL!!!

I’m very fortunate to be on the Scrap FriendsThe Trinket Track, & the Scrap 365 Design Teams. I’ve been published quite a  bit in a few different scrappy mags – both online & print - as well as doing the odd Guest Design spots around the show.

I love scrapping. Did I already say that??? And most of all, I’m blessed atm not to have to work…so I’m making the most of it!
____________

Here's a look at some of Lizzy's fave projects...




Please leave a little love for Lizzy! 


8 comments:

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Wow....All r beautiful projects....welcome to lessology.:)

mandysea said...

OH YES.... Perfect for LESSology!! Congrats Lizzy!!!
Fabulous news!!!
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!! Welcome to the team Lizzy!!!!!!!!

zenevak said...

So happy to see Lizzy here! Looking forward to seeing more creations!

Lynnda said...

YOu fit perfect HERE .... Congrats Lizzy!!!!... Welcome to the team!!!!

And your projects are very inspiring!!!


Hugs...x

SD pooja said...

WOw ! I am so happy to see Lizzy joining the Team Lessology ! Congrats Lizzy ..I have one more place to see you fab creations now !

Tone-Lill said...

This is fab Lizzy, congratulations :)

Dolly B said...

Beautiful projects, congrats Lizzy, love seeing your work
Mary