May 8, 2015

LESSolgy Challenge #47: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill

 photo Challenge-47-Lets-have-a-cupcake-design-team-projects_zps8pvrayaf.jpg

Have you been inspired by the yummy cupcake creations by the design team for LESSology Challenge #47: Let's have a cupcake!? Let's check out design team member Lizzy Hill's clever idea! :)
 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg

Hullo my scrappy friends! This month's LESSology challenge is all about using CUPCAKES....soooo....I got hold of these 'real' ones from my Mum....& used them as backing paper as well as to hold my journaling!



 

Yes, on the flip side of that 'pretend' cup cake is my journaling. And that 'interesting' design on the cup cake? Simply an old bit of used A4 copy paper. I WAS going to use it as the template, but thought the black & white with a splash of gold embossing would work, well - a TREAT!!! I also used a pile of old buttons:


My journaling...it's SOOO good that Brooke has gotten through this illness so well:):) This was a photo from 2013:


 And my whole page!

Got a bit carried away with the gold....oh, & I threw some ric rac into the mix as well!
Cup Cakes are such a COOL idea for a challenge, I reckon - & of course, you can do any sort of project for our LESSOLOGY challenge - just use at least one up or recycled element:)

Hope you can join us this month ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

5 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

That is such a pretty picture, love how you pulled the colors from her shirt !!

SD pooja said...

WOnderful !

Unknown said...

this is soo cool and touching too

Unknown said...

Adorable! j.

Tone-Lill said...

This is super cool and adorable at the same time... I love all the red buttons and the 3D cupcake idea'....just brilliant and soooo cleaver too