May 6, 2015

LESSology Challenge #47: Creative inspiration of Tone-Lill Angelskår

 photo Challenge-47-Lets-have-a-cupcake-design-team-projects_zps8pvrayaf.jpg

Today's inspiration comes from design team member Tone-Lill Angelskår. Curious to find out what she came up with for LESSology Challenge #47: Let's have a cupcake! ? Read on....:)

 photo Design-team-member-Tone-Lill_zpsc4fe841d.jpg

Hello there, it is Tone-Lill here today with a mini album I made for our new May Challenge  here at LESSology #47: Let's have a cupcake, and it is to incorporate  cupcake(s) on your project, and please remember  to use at least one upcycled item on your creations


Here are my upcycled items, an old (but never used ;) Recipe book/album, so this was the perfect time to use it and give it a new life ;) and some used cupcake wrapping paper and ribbon.


On the front cover I used fussy cut cupcakes from the wrapping paper...

....and the whole inside of  the  front cover had a makeover  with the cupcake paper too

the girls had loads of fun mixing and filling  the cupcake trays

here they are ready for baking...
....in the cupcake baker....
...now we just have to wait for them to bake....

here is another upcycled item.. a paperbag to keep a journaling tag and a photo of the icing..yummi!!!

and the paperbag was used for pictures on both sides
(as the good environmentalist I am lol ;)

and some more of  the  upcycled pink wrapping ribbon


oh yes...as you can see I keep finding more item for upcycling, like this cardboard that came with some cork material stickers I have also used making this album



I hope you have enjoyed my little "show and tell" album and  if you are a cupcake lover  your self, this is the right place for you to join in on a fun challenge this month and we love to see your
creative cupcake project :)

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a BRILL idea! I love that you've used recycled cup cake wrapping paper! Now, if only I'd thought of that!!!

SD pooja said...

hm..Yummy album !

Radhika said...

Yummy so cute.. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - this is soooooo fun. Love it!! j