Sep 11, 2015

LESSology Challenge #51: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill

 photo Challenge-51-Its-reading-time-design-team_zpsvaurxv1h.jpg

Are you always creating for your loved ones? Perhaps, you could create something for LESSology Challenge #51: It's reading time! that is just for you....like design team member Lizzy Hill.

 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg

Hi there!  Today I'd like to share with you something I've been working on for ages.
But FINALLY finished for our 'reading' challenge:


 Originally it was a book from a local church


It was a sort of diary as to the events on in 2014.


 I really liked some of the images inside, but I didn't need nor want a diary from last year.


For ages it sat. Then I thought how I ADORE my Instagram photos, but never print or scrap them.
So, this has become a repository for these photos.

They cover all areas of my life.

From our garden, to pretty things - just stuff I like to take photos of. Like food!


As you can see, it's not a fussy or fancy book. The focus is the photos. However, I did 'switch' it up a bit on some pages.


I even tried a bit of 'zentangle'. This book is all over the show. A bit like me at times!


Even so, I love it. Hope this inspires you. I know you're going to LOVE this challenge.
The DT girls have come up with some brill interpretations of it.Can't wait to see yours!
Happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Its Wonderful idea to alter the diary as a repository of photos !Loved the cover most !!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulously creative Lizzy! I reckon it would make a great coffee table book to look at over and over!

Curls N Twirls said...

A creative way to alter a book !! Loved it :)