Nov 4, 2015

LESSology Challenge #53: Creative inspiration of Tone-Lill Angelskå


 photo Challenge-54-Dress-Form-design-team-projects_zpssphmdkow.jpg

Hello altered enthusiasts! There are so many things you can upcycle to play along with LESSology Challenge #53: Dress Form. Shall we see how design team member Tone-Lill Angelskå got creative?

 photo Design-team-member-Tone-Lill_zpsc4fe841d.jpg

Hello Friends from around the world. The calendar shows November already, and some stores have started their Christmas displays and product sales weeks ago... here at LESSology we just celebrate November with a Dress Form challenge where you are free to decorate anything you like...just be creative with at least one upcycled item.


The upcycled items I have used are corrugated cardboard, millners net, cardboard caps from firework display, and a mesh bottle sleeve.


I made  a "ladies" birthday tag using sewing items since the theme it is all about dress form this month.


I just used the layers method, thinking more is less in this case ;)


Buttons are a must with a dress..
and maybe you can spot the upcycled cardboard circle, made to look like a button too ...

.....and the millners net has been turned in to  be a part of the dress


I love making quick cards or tags, as it challenges me to be creative just in that instant of moment...

I hope you like to be challenged and would  like to play along with our Dress Form challenge...

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! The theme with the sewing bits looks fabulous.... I REALLY like your 'girl' dress form and the net looks wonderful:):)

Lisa said...

I don't know how I missed this one...love it! So pretty!