Mar 11, 2016

LESSology Challenge #56: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill


 photo Challenge-56-Hand-letterd-love-design-team_zpsovf0yjl2.jpg

In the age of computers, our own handwriting has taken a backseat. This month, we want it to take centerstage in LESSology Challenge #56: Hand-lettered Love. Let's see how design team member Lizzy Hill interpreted this challenge.:)

 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg
Hullo my scrappy friends! Our LESSOLOGY challenge this month is all about using your 
OWN HANDWRITING on your project :) Since I LOOOVE writing, I was in my element!


This A4 page is all about a FABULOUS meal Tom served up to me. I actually didn't believe he'd made these pork rolls - I thought he was tricking me & had bought them....but he hadn't! Such a GREAT cook:)

The 'picture perfect' comes from Jo R -Thank you, my friend:)


I used my writing to 'ground' my photo...I've used string, a doily & some 
gold jewellery wire as my recycled/up-cycled elements.

The little 'owl' is a critter I made with my step Grand Girl when we stayed
last year. It finally found a home!!


Also splashed around some writing ink to create the white spots.
This is an easy-peasy challenge ~ so I hope you get a chance to join us at LESSology this month!
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Loved it ! Your handwriting grounds the photo beautifully ,wonderful CAS composition !

Curls N Twirls said...

Loved the Background .. Superb !!

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layout Lizzy, just love your writing on the back ground.. and boy those pork rolls look delish too!

Lisa said...

LOVE how your handwriting becomes part of the design...awesome!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

wonderful..loved your handwriting :)